The Fall
Hello! Welcome to The Fall, a fantasy intermediate wolf RPG forum. Take a look around and sign up!
The Fall
Hello! Welcome to The Fall, a fantasy intermediate wolf RPG forum. Take a look around and sign up!
The Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our Affiliates
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:09 am
Latest topics
» Allegro :: joining
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am by bluemoon12

» The Forest {OPEN}
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm by EctoRainbow

» Light and Shadow {OPEN}
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:36 pm by EctoRainbow

» GEEEZ I NEED TO GET LIKE A SCHEDULE OR SOMETHING
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:31 pm by EctoRainbow

» Ayye Sorry I dissapeared for a while :I
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am by Emerald

» { whats a king to a god } -OPEN-
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 pm by LORD ENGLISH

» The Cave. {OPEN}
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 pm by LORD ENGLISH

» Eros- Character Sheet
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:39 pm by LORD ENGLISH

» Light~ Character Sheet
The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 pm by LORD ENGLISH

Similar topics

The Forest {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EctoRainbow

EctoRainbow

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Moonlight streamed through the thin canopy above. A thin ghost like wolf trotted briskly through the moon beams, and when her eyes caught even a glimpse of the rays the chocolate color turned to a shimmering bronze and even sparkled. The gray mottles on her pelt made her image look blurry against the shadows, making her seem like a spirit. The tip of her long and fluffy tail skimmed across the rocky terrain which her gait adjusted to with ease and suavity.

A small noise caught her attention and she slowly stopped, looked around with a single paw raised and tail raised slightly. As Syyn looked around she caught sight of a glimmering silver hoof and a pair of crimson eyes in the corner of her vision. She turned her head and spotted Kreethen, her Tulpa. Syyn breathed a sigh of relief and ignoring him, continued her walk. The clicking of following hooves followed after her, and Syyn was unable to think clearly with the sound so loud in her sensitive ears. A while after it was unbearable she turned to the white buck and sighed, "What is it that you want Kreethy? It seemed like you just disappeared all day and you can't tell me you don't want to talk."

Kreethen looked at Syyn and tilted his elegant silver antlers, " I hadn't disappeared, you were just to ignorant to realize me there." Syyn glared at him suspiciously as he continued, "And as your Tulpa I advise against your motives, they could cause some serious trouble for you." Syyn sighed, "I can do whatever I want Kreethen, you're just there to be bossy." she turned around and continued to walk, but Kreethen had blocked her path and bent down to her eye level, " Syyn, you don't know what you are getting into." Syyn glared at him, but she thought she had heard a noise in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfoftheshadows1.deviantart.com/
LORD ENGLISH
Admin
LORD ENGLISH

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

The Forest {OPEN} Tumblr_m4gyjqiqWX1r5kn3jo1_500
E R O S

Eros had been taking his usual stroll through the Foset's territory, in silence as he usually was, listening to his tulpa babble on about things that didn't make the slightest bit of sense. The white ferret's legs were too short to keep up with Eros, so he had hitched a ride on the tall wolf's back. "You know, for such a small little fellow you sure do have a lot to say." Eros interrupted his tulpa. His voice was an interesting one, quiet and dark, yet as smooth as ever, almost like a well-audible whisper. His tulpa snarled in his ear. "You should know better than to interrupt people, son." It snapped. Eros looked back at it, pale yellow eyes darkened. "I'm not your son. You know that." Eros said in that quiet voice.

Eros crouched down and shook his back, shaking the white ferret off of him. The moonlight bathed over the rocks and the two figures, and Eros sat down, swishing his long tail at his tulpa, sending the neurotic creature skittering. "Mind yourself." His tulpa growled. "You got legs, Archimedes. You can use them." Eros growled softly at the white creature. His tulpa, or Archimedes just huffed at him. "I ought to leave you out here." He spat. Eros chuckled smoothly. "I'd appreciate that." He said.

His ears perked as he heard distant voices... Voices. Eros's pale sharp eyes darted to the direction of the noises and approached them. A she-wolf. Eros's light pale eyes shone through the darkness as he approached her. It was very rare to find anyone out this late at night, but this wolf smelled of his own pack. "Good evening. Miss." Eros spoke in his darkened voice, slowing his approach into a stop.
Back to top Go down
https://thefall.forumotion.com
EctoRainbow

EctoRainbow

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Syyn's ears perked as a black wolf came into view, "Uuh, Mutual Feelings..." she nodded to him. She squinted into the shadows, "Eros." she finished after determining who he was. "Lovely night isn't it?" she smiled with pretended happiness," Just perfect for a walk of reflecting." she swayed her tail once and flicked her ear as a bug tried to go into it. Kreethen, her Tulpa, stayed in the shadows, watching her closely.

She stepped out into a patch of moonlight and her white pelt was vibrant, almost erasing the gray mottles that ran along her back. Her chocolate eyes turned to bronze and they shimmered vibrantly. For a second her smile faded but it only appeared to be a twitch. "So, are you out to enjoy the scenery?"
Back to top Go down
LORD ENGLISH
Admin
LORD ENGLISH

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 am

The Forest {OPEN} Tumblr_m4gyjqiqWX1r5kn3jo1_500
E R O S

"Ahh, hello Syyn." Eros rasped softly. "Yes, it is quite a lovely night, I couldn't stop myself from taking a stroll." He said, ears perking. "Speaking of which, why are you out so late at night?" He inquired, taking a few paces closer to her.

He took a seat in the same patch of moonlight, clancing up a the sky for a few moments before she spoke again. "Oh yes, very much so." Eros responded.
Back to top Go down
https://thefall.forumotion.com
EctoRainbow

EctoRainbow

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Syyn tilted her head slightly and her ears perked, "Why am out so late?..." her face was blank for a second as if thinking, " I... I was enjoying the scenery, thought I could maybe memorize it more since most things look different in the dark." A dark glint crossed her eyes for a moment but she then smiled innocently at him in the sweetest way.

She looked off into the shadows beyond him and an itch told her that if she stayed and chatted for a while she wouldn't be able to do what she came for in the first place. She didn't want to seem rude though or raise suspisions, that was the last thing she wanted. She wanted to seem completely innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest {OPEN}   The Forest {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1